Last updated: November 06, 2017
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING Fitacode.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING, DO NOT USE THE APPLICATION.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions "We", "Us" and "Our" means Fitacode. "You", or "Your" refers to You,
the customer and user of the Fitacode service. By using the Fitacode app or registering for Fitacode, or applying for a Fitacode offer,
You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Fitacode is a service brought to You by Us, and can be based on Your location and the information we hold. If you have downloaded the Fitacode app and wish to switch off location services, please change your settings on the app.
- Access to Fitacode is only open to users aged 18 years. You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You to Us is accurate and current. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of users
- You agree that the information supplied by You to Us may be used by Fitacode or our agents for the following purposes which shall include but are not limited to: sending messages, monitoring the use of the service, from time to time evaluating if we can improve the service for customers, and for marketing purposes to tell you about other products and services of Fitacode or which may include sharing your information with carefully selected third parties for them to market their products and services.
- If you don't want to get these marketing communications, you can write to us or you can tell us when you sign up.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Fitacode service or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the service without notice to users. FItacode may modify or withdraw elements of it (including charges for the service) at any time. If we change these terms to Your significant disadvantage we will notify You.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Fitacode service will be deemed to have accepted the varied terms and conditions which will be posted on www.fitacode.com/terms
- Any use of the service by You is on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. You agree and accept that Fitacode is not a fault-free service and is for Your own personal use and shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any use of Fitacode is entirely at Your own risk and in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages including without limitation loss of income, data or other information as a result of the use of Fitacode.
- Fitacode offers are subject to availability and may only be available while stocks last. We'll not be responsible if Your application for a Fitacode offer is incomplete, lost or not received.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the service. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of Fitacode and We accept no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites.
- Components of Fitacode are supplied to Us by third parties and We cannot be held responsible for and do not accept any liability, either express or implied as to such components, including but not limited to their accuracy, relevance or quality.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party products and services or what You access through Fitacode. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services available from such third parties. Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via Fitacode, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Fitacode accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the third party bookings, products and services provided by third party suppliers. The third party suppliers will be supplying products and services to You on their own standard terms and conditions. Please note that third party offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Fitacode and features within the Fitacode the website may also be protected by intellectual property rights belonging to Fitacode, its licensors or to third parties. No licence is granted to You in respect of any such rights, except to the extent required for Your personal use of Fitacode in accordance with these terms and conditions.